Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Nyaho Virtual Care
1. What is Nyaho Virtual Care
The Nyaho Virtual care provides a digital platform for patients to access quality care from general practitioners from Nyaho Medical Centre through the internet.
2. Who can access the Nyaho Virtual Care?
The service can be accessed by anyone who needs consultation from a general practitioner from Nyaho Medical Centre. These include existing and new patients, elderly and young patients, etc.
3. How can I access Nyaho Virtual Care?
The platform can be easily accessed by patients logging on to patient.serenity.health and following very simple instructions to book an appointment with a general practitioner or specialist.
4. Why the name Serenity Health? Is it different from Nyaho Medical Centre?
Serenity Health is the name of the digital platform used for Nyaho Virtual Care. It is developed in partnership with ClearSpace, a Ghanaian IT company.
5. What services are available on the serenity platform?
You can request home care, where a doctor will attend to you in the comfort of your home or request an OPD consultation on the serenity platform. Appointments can be booked through firstname.lastname@example.org or call O307 086 490, 050 143 6662
6. Can I access Nyaho Virtual Care if I am not a patient of Nyaho Medical Centre or I have never been to your facility?
Yes. Any patient seeking healthcare can access the Nyaho Virtual Care service by simply logging on to patient.serenity.health
7. Under what circumstances is virtual care appropriate?
Virtual care is appropriate for anyone who has cough and colds, Hypertension, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal, and Cholesterol issues. Dietician, Psychiatry, and Psychotherapy consultations can also be done.
8. How do I get laboratory tests or pharmacy prescriptions filled after a consultation?
All laboratory tests are currently conducted in person at our facilities (airport and the Octagon, Accra Central) whilst home delivery of prescribed medications can be done by the Nyaho Pharmacy with a delivery fee of Ghs20 within Accra.
A doctor can then be booked to review your results in the comfort of your home.
9. How much does it cost to engage a doctor?
The Nyaho virtual care is being offered at an introductory rate of GHC 99 (cash only)
10. What happens when I miss my virtual appointment?
Patients can re-book their appointment within a week of missing their appointment.