Main Purpose of the Role:
This role is critical to the Nyaho Medical Centre strategy and the incumbent will be identifying, designing, and delivering the Talent acquisition, development, and engagement agenda together with our performance management approach all aligning to our strategy. We have ambitious plans for the future and the role holder will be key to this.
Job Holder Specification:
Must have a Master’s degree in Human Resources and/or Management or other related field and professional membership in Human Resources or other Management or Administrative related Professional Body.
A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible professional experience in Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Recruiting, and/or Human Resource Generalist/Specialist. Extensive knowledge of Labour Law and other relevant employment laws. Demonstrated Facilitation and Presentation skills with strong Technology skills and proven written and verbal communication skills.
Personal Qualities and Competencies:
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude. Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented. Very strong customer orientation
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups (in health care industry) and the ability to lead
- Demonstrated ability to take and work on own initiative.
- Managing projects using Project Management discipline
- Robust problem-solving skills
- Assertiveness- ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary.
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change
- Strong sense of self awareness
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirement related to the functional area
How to Apply
Visit our careers platform and create a candidates profile and apply for the vacant role:
Click on this link https://bit.ly/2JFsIXh to apply.